Reporting Security Vulnerabilities
While we try to be proactive in preventing security problems, we do not assume they’ll never come up.
It is standard practice to responsibly and privately disclose a security problem to the vendor i.e. Falkoinc Technologies core development team before publicising, so a fix can be prepared, and damage from the vulnerability minimised.
You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and must only ever use or otherwise access your own test accounts when researching vulnerabilities in any of our products or services. Access to, or modification of user data is explicitly prohibited without prior consent from the account owner.
Any reproducible vulnerability that affects the security of our users is likely to be in scope.
Common examples include:
- Remote Code Execution (RCE)
- SQL Injection (SQLi)
- Code Injection
- Buffer Overflow
- Unvalidated Input
- Access-Control Problem
- Race Condition
- Remote Code Execution
- Weaknesses in Authentication, Authorization, or Cryptographic Practices
Security Vulnerability Submission
If you find any security breaches, please report the issue to via this form
It is important to include at least the following information in the email:
- Organization and contact name
- Your Reference / Advisory Number
- Description of the potential vulnerability
- Supporting technical details (such as system configuration, traces, description of exploit/attack code, sample packet capture, proof of concept, steps to reproduce the issue)
- Information about known exploits
- Disclosure plans, if any
- If you want public recognition
Please allow a reasonable time (2-4 days) for us to confirm and respond to the issue after reporting.
|Type of vulnerability||Award|
|Weaknesses in Authentication, Authorization, or Cryptographic Practices||$300|
|Remote Code Execution (RCE)||$500|
|SQL Injection (SQLi)||$700|
List of Known Vulnerabilities
To view a list of known vulnerabilities that have already been fixed in the system, please visit the CVE References Page.